Giving is the greatest indicator of where our heart is with Jesus. Jesus put it this way, "For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also," Matthew 6:21. So our prayer is that Fellowship will be a community of generous givers.
Giving through an account allows you to set a recurring gift, view your giving history or download your contribution statement. Giving without an account is a secure way to give quickly. Questions? Review our giving FAQs or email .
If you would like to give via mail please send to:
Fellowship Bible Church, P.O. Box 7123, Little Rock, AR 72223
Ways to Give
We encourage you to give to support our three major funds:
- Our Operating Fund supports our normal budget. This fund pays for the staff, our ministry budgets, and operating costs for our facilities.
- The Building Fund pays for our facilities. This includes our debt service for our three campuses in Little Rock,
and Benton. It also provides funds for capital improvements at all locations. Learn more about our Imagine campaign. Cabot
- The Missions Fund helps support local and global ministries, as well as provides funding for new ministry initiatives across the world.
God gives us the opportunity to partner with Him to bring the message of Christ's hope and love to a fallen world when we give generously.
Scripture has much to say on the issues of work, money, possessions, and how we are to use our wealth. God's Word tells us that true contentment in life is not found in wealth or possessions, but in Him and in loving and serving others.
Several key Biblical principles on giving include:
- It should be voluntary, and from the heart (II Cor. 9:7)
- It should be regular and proportional to our income (I Cor. 16:2)
- It should be a first priority (Prov. 3:9)
- We should start now, regardless of our circumstances (II Cor. 8:1-3)
The Evangelical Council for Financial Accountability (EFCA) seal is tangible evidence to donors that a ministry is complying with the highest standards of Christian ethics in its governance, fundraising, and financial management.