Each week God speaks powerfully each through the message on Sunday. We encourage our D Groups to dig deeper by discussing specific questions in the context of their community and personal growth. These questions are for D Group leaders or any member of Fellowship who want to engage with the mission of our church.
How Faith Works–From The Inside Out
- Jim opened his sermon talking about the different religions around the world. Most religions teach about what a person does to please and honor their god. Christianity is about what Christ has done on our behalf. In what ways is what God has done through Jesus different from other religions?
- How does the world look different to us as a result of reading God’s word and seeing who he is and all he has done for us?
- Talk through how we as believers respond to God’s word in faith and repentance? What are ways we do this individually and in what ways can we practice this as a group?
- Looking at verse 27, what are some ways our group can practically care for others as we live out our faith? What are some ways we can keep ourselves unstained from the world?
- How can we spend more time in God’s word and less time with what the world loves?