The SageWorks congregation is a community of older adults including empty-nesters, grandparents and great grandparents. SageWorks is an active group that seeks to live by God’s grace and for His glory, care for the spiritual, emotional and physical needs of its members, and continue to raise up future generations of disciple-makers. Because they have more time, energy and resources than ever before, SageWorkers can make positive differences in the lives of others by equipping and influencing them to become disciples.
SageWorks is committed to embracing God’s vision of life and equipping each person to be a difference-maker in their family, community and the world. There are three ways this is accomplished:
Connection. The priority of SageWorks is to connect members to Jesus Christ and others through large and small group experiences where members are equipped with the skills needed to have a healthy relationship with God and their families.
Transformation. SageWorks provides opportunities for members to grow in their ability to apply God’s truth and grace to everyday issues in life, in order to transform attitudes and actions at home and work.
Multiplication. SageWorks is committed to empowering members to share their faith and invest in our community and around the world.
Within SageWorks, small groups meet regularly to pray, be discipled through God’s Word, and experience Biblical community. These groups are under the oversight of the SageWorks Elders, who help train leaders and serve members through prayer, counseling and hospital visits.
SageWorks hosts many events throughout the year to equip believers, make disciples, and build community among our members. Visit the events page to find detailed information on upcoming SageWorks events.
- Main Events – Large group gatherings on culturally-relevant issues presented by recognized experts in their fields.
- Equipping Seminars – Mid-size, age-specific gatherings that provide vision and training for season-of-life challenges with master teachers, panels and Q&A.
- The Gathering – Led by a team of pastors and elders, this class is for empty-nesters to connect at Fellowship.
- FamilyFest – A fall service event to connect three generations of Fellowship’s family and provide an outreach to our community with family-focused activities.
- Ministry Trips – Groups traveling to serve on the mission field together or visit Biblical sites to deepen their understanding of the Scriptures.
- Disciple-Making – Includes two groups:
- Core Groups, which are gender-specific and continue for 14 to 18 months. Core Groups commit to producing multipliers who are equipped to join Jesus Christ’s Great Commission.
- Mentoring, which trains men and women to connect and encourage the next generation.